Monday, 15 March 2010

I've always wondered why people always liked hanging out in Starbucks or Coffee Bean with their laptops on and tyring to look cool and suave. Honestly, I've always thought they look pretty stupid and always wondered to myself why can't you just do that (surf) the internet at home?! But it has recently come to my attention that there are people without internet at home still. There are also people that need to do discussions with a group of people. There are also a group of people that might have problems at home and would like to just get out of the house.

But want to know something funny? Recently, I have worked out in Starbucks and guess what? LOL! I actually got more work done then when I was home! Haha! But having said that, my favourite place to surf the net would probably still be at home - on my bed - with the air cond on - and my laptop on my lap - and pillows to support my back and neck up (especially in my new bed and new bedroom) =P

For those who know, I moved house recently and obviously my internet wasn't working. I nearly died because I was internet deprived. I signed up for a broadband stick (brand shall not be mentioned) and my god was it useless! I couldn't get anything done and it was freakin' inconsistent! One minute I'd get super good connection the next minute it would be gone! Freakin' pissed the hell out of me. What I should have done was try the P1 Wimax one. Look at it! Even the dongle just looks cool! Haha!


Anyways, here's my attempt it trying to earn some money from blogging for the first time. Think I"ll get lucky? Hehe!

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

Comments (0)

Ads By Google

Related Posts with Thumbnails