Saturday, 13 March 2010

Is it me? For those who use Safari - does your browser crash whenever you hit the "Publish Post" button? Thank goodness it posts everything up first before closing. It gets quite annoying but I have no idea why it does that. Anybody know?

Anyway, this is just going to be random post so that I can push my S.H.E content down because my bf keeps making fun of my "been gets" in the post. Blek! What are "been gets"? Can't remember if I have explained it before but basically a term that me and my boss use whenever our Engrand is not so good. Haha!

Currently doing? Trying to just quickly post this random post and then try and find a comfortable position which has the balance of me being able to do work on the bed and my laptop not frying my lap. Haha! Till my next post (hopefully something more exciting). Babai!

Comments (1)

On March 15, 2010 at 10:22 AM , Lish said...

nope.. my safari doesn't crash everytime i hit 'publish post'.

 

Ads By Google

Related Posts with Thumbnails