Saturday, 6 March 2010

Tucked away somewhere inside Damansara Heights, near the Bukit Damansara primary school sits this super magnificent and yummy pastry shop called The Bread Shop. My sister has been raving about this place and I finally went to try it today because me and my bf didn't know what to eat for lunch and I'm always a sucker for pastry. It's is apparently near the original Decanter for those who want to know the more exact location.

The place doesn't look like a bakery from the outside. The walls outside are just painted black with tinted glass (am guessing to prevent the heat from getting in) with their white round logo on the top. But when we went it, it was totally different. It had a modern/sophisticated looking interior - high tables and chairs, mirrors in the right places, and a stainless steel kitchen. Do not have photos because I didn't bring my camera. Did manage to take some photos from my phone but the quality is pretty crap.

Anyway, we ordered the beef ciabatta and also the tuna croissant and I have to say, pretty pricy sandwiches but boy they were yummy! I could even taste the butter in the croissant even after all the onions and tuna taste. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing.. haha.. because that could mean it's super fattening as they could have used like a whole slab or butter rite? LOL! But who cares! It was yummy. We also ordered a coffee and ice lemon tea. Total bill came up to about RM45 bucks. Here are the photos I managed to take from my phone.


Photo of the beef ciabatta and my mocha. Notice my bf trying to get this hands on everything. Haha! :P 


And now him sinking his mouth into the yummy tuna croissant!

Meh, now it's time for me to go and give my doggie a bath.. bubyes.. 

Comments (2)

On March 6, 2010 at 10:38 PM , Lish said...

hahaha... :) ur reviews are starting to sound pretty good :) but i guess u didn't go wash the doggie after..?

 
On March 7, 2010 at 1:56 AM , Li Yen Lim said...

eh.. i did okay! hehee.. but it rained after that.. obviously she was playing in the rain... grrr..

 

Ads By Google

Related Posts with Thumbnails