20 August 2009.

What a day to remember. The day I graduated Media Basics 1. But also the day where my new baby car got smashed into. Bumblebee (yes, I named him bumblebee) was not even 1 month old and I got T-boned. That is apparently the correct term to use according to my bf. 

I was driving home from Media Basics graduation with my bf following closely behind me when it happened. I think I was more worried about my car rather than me because I clearly remember the first thing I said when he came up to me was "I got hit babe. My car is new. He's not even 1 month old". Basically I was trying to turn right and the lady wanted to go straight and yes, did she go straight alright because I saw it ALL happening. She didn't brea
k at all. So my left back door and tyre got hit pretty bad. I panicked when it happened and after parking my car to the side, I went straight to the lady and APOLOGISED! I got hit and I apologisd! :S Only later did I find out that I should never apologise when you get into an accident because that automatically means that u're gonna be paying for the insurance. Kinda happened a while ago so can't really remember much.. but will leave you with a photo of the car. Although, the picture is quite deceving, it actually looks worse in real life. 



Besides that, work as normal has been the same. Busy busy busy. But it's good busy. Still trying to do everything without screwing up as quick as I can. Gonna have a busy few weekends from now on until the end of the month (not in terms of work). So hopefully, I can bring myself to start blogging more frequently now! :D I say that all the time huh? Hahaha.. I will seriously try this time! 

Comments (0)

Ads By Google

Related Posts with Thumbnails