Managed to score myself 2 tickets to the T-Music Festival and I decided to bring my ex-colleague Nicole (which btw, this photo is thanks to her as well). When I asked my boyfriend if he wanted to go with me, he said "sure honey, why not" but once I told him it was at least 5 hours, he gave me this erm, disapproving-omg-i'm-not-going-to-sit-there-for-5hours-look! Haha! Mind you, he's a banana and does not listen to many Chinese songs at all.

This concert was proudly brought to you by Tiger Beer and Galaxy! The concert was about 6.5 hours long! *faints* but it was well worth it specially towards the end. With famous artists such as Joey Yeung, Justin Lo, David Tao, Power Station, Li Sheng Jie and many more - it just felt un-real to be able to see so many artists on the same night! Plus, this was better because since all of them could only sing about 4 songs max, they all did they most popular songs which I knew! Oh, and not to mention the seats! They were amazing! The stage was built almost at the middle of the stadium so everyone looked pretty "big" as compared to when I went there to watch Wang Lee Hom! 

I have pictures to post up but I'm getting lazy! LOL! I should get some of the photos my other colleague took. He brought his huge ass camera there and manange to get pretty good photos. He showed me one which he cropped, it really looked like he was just standing in front of the artist! Yea, I think I will try and get those photos and post them up for you guys. =)

Comments (0)

Ads By Google

Related Posts with Thumbnails