22 December 2010

Short and sweet one because I know if I don't blog about it now. I'll never do it.

Was in the car on the way to meet my family for dinner. Bf picked me up from work cause he took half a day off. He was texting/working in the car still though. Out of a sudden, he asked how do you spell "outlet". So I spelt it for him:

o...
u...
t...
l...
e...
t...

I knew straight up what was happening - he was using predictor text on his Nokia phone and the word "outlet" was not getting picked up. He then continue to ask whats a "moulet"

I proudly said it's a "mou lei" (think canto) with a mullet!

Hahahahahaha!!! I cracked up laughing and in fact am still laughing at myself. :P I dunno.. maybe I was just high that time.. :P

For those who don't understand "mou lei"? Well - I can't really explain to you also. So help anyone who is reading this? :P

P/s: Other random fact? I'm hungry and it's 12.40am now. :(

Comments (0)

Ads By Google

Related Posts with Thumbnails