Monday, 12th September 2011

I finally went to watch transformers last weekend - late much? :P

I was like freakin' sitting at the corner of my seat the whole time! It was so kan-cheong that my bf said that I was practically talking to screen while IN the cinema! I used to have a colleague (a guys btw) that said that he would have Optimus Prime's babies and I would think he was mad. But after that movie, I wanted to have his babies! Haha! :P

What I couldn't believe was that the Sentinel was a baddy! I thought he was going to be the saviour but noooo.. he had to bring the freakin' Cybertron to earth! WTF! Go get your own planet! :P he was such a disgrace to his kind! Disappointed!

Anyway, was super duper upset when I found out that Michael Bay only signed up for 3 movies and that there weren't gonna be anymore movies after this one. What are we going to do without transformers now?!

Keeping this short because everyone in the world would have watched it already so no real point in giving a review? :P

Comments (2)

On October 13, 2011 at 11:07 AM , Lish said...

I just watched it last week! hahhaa...

 
On October 13, 2011 at 11:02 PM , Li Yen Lim said...

wah.. u even slower than me!

 

Ads By Google

Related Posts with Thumbnails