Wednesday, 17th July 2013

Another 4 months has passed since my last update. To be honest, I don't even remember updating in March. But once again, am going to try and update my blog as much as I can.

So why all of a sudden? I guess it was cause I was looking through all photos on FB the other day and it really made me remember/reminisce about all the stuff I did. My holidays/trips, my dog which my family adopted and how she was stick skinny before and we could actually see her waist. Now? She just looks like a log - no waist :P. All the random photos that got posted up and people actually contributing to the funny comments. I actually spent an hour going through the photos.

So what has happened since my last post? Got myself a job and quit quite soon after cause I wasn't really coping well there. Went back to KL for a little bit to visit husband/family and friends especially since husband was not around. Will be heading back again mid September.

But I guess the most recent thing that happened and is worth blogging about today is that I FINALLY got my full license in Australia. I don't even remember how long I've been holding my P's for! Had to a computer test to get from my Green P's to full license which includes multiple choice questions and a simulation which I failed the first time btw! Oh! and apparently I got a 50% discount cause I have had no traffic offences in the last 5 years! Haha, what they don't know is, I pretty much haven't been in the country for 4 out of that 5 years. Oh well - am not complaining since I had to re-new my P's once before this already. Haha! Spent so much with the RTA over the years. Let's see if I can remember:

- 1 x Knowledge test - to get my L's
- 1 x Renewal of my L license because I didn't pass my driving test in time
- 4 x Driving test - to get to my red P's
- 1 x Driving test / computer test (can't remember which is it to get to my green P's) - to get green P's
- 1 x Renewal of my green P's cause it was expiring and I hadn't taken the test cause I was out of the country
- 2 x Computer test - to get to my full license.

I think that's about it.


Alright, time to go to bed. Good night world! 

Comments (0)

Ads By Google

Related Posts with Thumbnails