It's been a almost a full month without updating! Sorry to those that actually bother to read my blog and to those that have complained! Everytime something exciting happens, I make a mental note to blog about it but it never happens! Haha!

Anyhow, I guess the most most exciting and memorable thing that has happened to me is me finishing my FIRST ever half marathon (21km). I managed to finish the run in 2 hours 20 minutes. And, if the results are correct (and if i remember correctly), I came no. 84 out of 435 womens who ran the half! I don't know about everyone else, but I'm pretty damn proud of it! That works out to be like the top 20% of the womens! There were other stats as well, but I can't seem to remember them. Look at my lovely medal! *grins* :P Next run - Adidas King of the Road 3rd August 2009 (or was it the 9th? or 6th? I forget - sorry! I'll know when it gets closer! :P)

Other things that has happened? Hmmm.. *seriously thinks hard* OH!! Was walking around Bangsar the other day with my sister and I'm not sure if you guys have heard, but Edison Chen has just recently opened a shop in Bangsar (isn't Bangsar just to cool?! LOL) just next to MacDonalds. So, while walking, me and my sister saw a bunch of people just waiting outside his shop to open. We thought something was going to happen (ie. Edison might suddenly make a special appearance or something) but nothing did. Eventually, when the shop opened, the crowd were instructed to LINE UP! Wtf? Felt like high school or all over.. lining up to buy things in the canteen or something - I don't know.. that's what I felt. Haha! Anyways, me and sister really wanted to see what was inside, so instead of lining up like everyone else, we pretended that we wanted to go MacDonalds, and just walked past the shop. There was like NOTHING in there! Only a coupla of clothes hanging , I seriously don't know what everyone was lining up for! 

There was a bunch of other things that happened, but if I blogged about it, this blog will never end. LOL! So gonna end with something which just happened yesterday.

It all started out with a normal Saturday morning with vball (which was good btw cause the weather was nice). Anyway, was heading for the normal makan session after when I got a call. Apparently I had agreed to go for lunch with this friend earlier in the week (which I totally forgot) and when he asked "is lunch still on?" I immediately replied "yes! definately! Where are we going?" I nearly fainted when he responded "Klang"!!!!! My friend wanted to go to visit another friend of ours. Thank god I didn't have to drive but far out, KLANG?! I told my sister and she told me to bring my passport! Haha! In all seriousness, I think I've only been to Klang one other time and was because we were on the way back from PD. I have freakin' been to Thailand more times than I have been to Klang!! I fell asleep on the way there though cause I only had like 3 hours of sleep the night before so I don't actually know how long it took for us to get there but luckily we managed to actually eat Bak Kut Teh which Klang is supposedly famous for. So yea, it was actually really good. Not sure if they have it here in KL, but there DRIED Bak Kut Teh (see picture)! Soooooo damn yummy! Haha.. We sat there for a bit just chatting and then left at about 4.30pm. I had to get back by 6 to get ready for this wedding dinner I was suppose to go too. It took us 1.5 hours cause we got lost! I was kinda shitting in my pants wondering if I was going to get home in time! But I made it at 6pm on the dot! Haha..

Okie la.. think will keep this simple since it's a Sunday night and I would like to do other things as well.. Haha.. till my next post! Bye!! :D


Comments (0)

Ads By Google

Related Posts with Thumbnails